Anyone done any torn related 3D prints, is so can we get a look
Torn 3D printing
Started by Lurcheous73 [2800532] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 69
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 71 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- 0rganicMechanic [2504109] Reporter
· 67 likes ·
I'm working on it. Few more to go. [image: i.imgur.com] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 43 likes ·
3D printed armalite on my Torn goodies shelf [image: gyazo.com] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 27 likes ·
No EOD just yet but how about vanguard and sentinel armor ;) GAK though
Please show me your 3D printed dirty bombs guys
Is a dog considered as 3D printer if we talk about Dog Poop?
Hey man! Can you make me a golden AK statue? Or EOD set statue?? I’d buy that. Looks so cool. Not gonna lie. Put it up next to my frostmourne
No EOD just yet but how about vanguard and sentinel armor ;)
GAK though
Damnnnnn id LOVE one of these.
For someone with the hobbies I have, I don't know why im not in 3d printing yet.
I've heard that 3D models are great for planning things like war and hostile takeovers.
pic unrelated
Sentinel armor, earned by HEY DID U GUYS HEAR MY TEAM WON TIPSY TRIVIA??? and signed by some really cool people at this year's TornCon.
And a stingray plushie, which is so adorable. I'm a sucker for cute things, and I love its little eyes and soft blues.
Oh and last year Beesus gifted me with a sweet Duke Caganer ornament he printed and painted, which shits proudly on the shelf above the other two prints.
Mentions: Christmas Dinner In Torn
I got a fruitcake! It is as hard and inedible as you would imagine a Torn fruitcake to be.
your really flexing these but not selling them as merch?
Not yet but maybe one day, or maybe you'll just have to come to Torncon Boston to get your hands on them!
smol pew pew + 🙁
Ok where do I buy this? And does it come with a free dp? Or ten?
or maybe a free GAK redeem code for in game??
😁😁😁😁😎