About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Effyxo [3564503]
· 7 likes ·
idk which phantom is which, but whichever phantom sent me this i appreciate you :D [image: i.gyazo.com] - Lykn [3907676]
· 7 likes ·
damn now i feel like an asshole lol i thought the phantom was just a random person trying to get me to post their art for free promo.. now i see i was mistaken lol either way, this signature they …
idk which phantom is which, but whichever phantom sent me this i appreciate you :D
I asked for $1B from the phantom
All I got was a lousy dollar...
Fact: One of the phantoms couldn't afford a money spread today!!!!
joining the $1 club
17:08:35 - 10/09/25 Someone anonymously sent $1 to you with the message: Quote of the Day: Life is like a dick. Sometimes it's up, sometimes it's down... but it won't be hard forever.
damn now i feel like an asshole lol
i thought the phantom was just a random person trying to get me to post their art for free promo.. now i see i was mistaken lol
either way, this signature they made me is sick im really digging the abstract vibes
heattttt
I need a profile pic pls.
James bond/Casino themed because im a degen gambler.
ty
not here mate make a thread
my guy has the whole gfx forums to choose from and asks the phantom for a custom pfp im dead
focus on the word degen in my description of myself.
That should tell you why I've opted for this appeal to the anonymous graffiti artist of torn dot com to design me a gambler pfp.
gotta rate it atp
I received this profile pic and matching forum sig at 15:15:30 on 14/08/25.
Then this profile sig at 18:32:02 on 10/09/25.
I believe they are from different phantoms and separate from the one in the OP here.
thanks free twice gfx
Phantoms are always fun.
Welcome back Phantom!
So Torn has it's own Banksy?
Cool - I like that
damn those are awesome. I see RNG hates me even when it’s RPG (random person generator/generosity/gangbang/goodbye) really any of the g’s
fire
im pointing fingers at rofl and hs97
maybe jetz
gimmie free gfx ty