Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Enough Hate

Started by Sienna60 [3262608] on in Politics & Law.

20 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sienna60 [3262608]

I don't believe killing people is the answer. Do we want another civil war? Let's find a way to get along. No hate or murder. 

IRL. Peace 💚

Rewindz [2855264]

Antisemitism is one of the oldest and most wide spread forms of hate. That's why It's considered the "miner's canary" as an early warning of instability within a country.

 

I'm not talking about criticisms of Israel, but conspiracy theories (ex. "Jews run the world"), historical inversion,  attacks, denial of antisemitism, and tropes Jewish dual loyalty. Social erosion.

 

Especially if people link the their distrust of the government to the idea "Jewish people control it." Political instability. 

Hypocritical [1280905]

Here comes Collete on their high horse fresh of the back of defending right wing isreali war crimes to talk about toxicity of the left, class.

 

I didn't give any opinions, I just linked Rewindz comment about antisemitic conspiracies causing political instability to Charlie Kirk's antisemitic conspiracies so I'm not sure what your grievance is, are you trying to argue that Charlie Kirk was right to spread his antisemitic theory?

 

Collete does support and joke about some political violence after all:

 

Yeah her insider trading is bad, don't think her and her husband should have to worry about being beaten to death with a hammer by some crazed Trump supporter.

Collete [1389080]

War Crimes ?

 

 

Lmfao  you must mean the dogs in Hamas  and I hope Israel hunts everyone of them down  and finishes them off .

Ygaria_Varr [2811829]

How in the heck does an anti-hate thread manage to end up full of so much hatred?

 

Hate festers, it blinds, it shrivels any kindness, it blights lives. I'm not just talking about the lives of the recipients;

I'm talking about the lives of the hateful.

 

All they can see in this World, finally, is their own rage.

 

People are both good and bad; 

be careful which one you feed.

 

 

Palestine [2578434]

Oh, shut the f**k up. You are antisemitic yourself. Palestinians are semitic. Let someone who isn't an antisemite preach to people about antisemitism. It definitely shouldn't be you. Now let the poster get back to what he was actually talking about, without you hijacking the post for your propaganda. 

Palestine [2578434]

Anyone who says, or identifies as, left, right, center, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Select, Start, is a f**kin idiot. The biggest pawns in the world are the ones whose identities are tethered to specific parties or ideologies that other human beings control. If you think the ones who pathetically identify as "left", are worse than the ones who pathetically identify as "right", or anything else, you are part of the problem. You are all sheep, no matter which party you identify yourself a part of. 

DR34M_W34V3R [1886958]

I wish people would stop trying to spin another careless act of violence.  None of it is justified.  None of it is human.  What we had was the intersection of a young man that was raised in a strict Christian family where guns were valued over human life intersecting with someone who preached it.  Both were very confused IMO and there are many others that have been radicalized into this tunnel eyed vision within the internet like the 16 year old Colorado shooter.  They are obsessed with memes and videos and not connected to reality and are being used as pawns amongst the sea of misinformation that is being paid for by communist countries.

_T_ [1009930]

I agree.. Hopefully, we can avoid it. Because all it's going to take to pop it off is another political figure being assassinated on either side. 

 

 I know everyone likes to mock us "boomers" when we wish for & talk about a time that doesn't exist anymore..

 

I was still pretty young back then But I can't remember back when Bush ran against Ducacas. Wow, what a name xD.   Du cac as  & the Bush xD.. yeah, sry my brain works like that.  or when Clinton ran against Dole & Perot. having literal hate for people who thought differently & believed in different policies.. IM sure it existed, but nothing like the levels we're seeing today. 

 

The only people I rememebr having any sense of public hate for were rapists & chomos, which is deserved. f**k them, they all deserve to die a painful death.