Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thor Loser

Started by Viciously_Grim [2752611] on in Missions.

3 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Viciously_Grim [2752611]

I have never failed this mission before, but damn if my luck wasn't utter crap this time!!

 

Failed with 13/14 body parts hit after 36 attacks, mostly on my 2 high defense low strength targets I got from previous missions 😒😒😒

 

Blanked out the non mission targets I hit during this mission time period. ElGuapo randomly logged in during all of this too lol

 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

I stalemated or almost stalemated every attack, so I don't think npc's would help unfortunately. Just bad luck 🥺

 

Average of 13 hits per attack across 36 attacks, total of 464 hits during the mission period.

 

Removing the extra 8 attacks that were low hit count (assuming 1 or 2 hits per attack), I averaged 16 hits per attack over 28 attacks.

 

Vargur [94977]

I'm at 15 attacks, 375E and stuck at 13/14 body parts for half this time. Almost all of them stalemates.
Utter crap, I wish I never started this mission AND THIS GAME.

 

I remember there was a script with mission helper tips, and I'd edit them, usually into what to SKIP entirely.

Am I going to get rewarded 10 times the credits? No. f**k RNG.