.
Grave
Started by John_pork54 [3586982] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Can you prove it at least ?
Share screenshot or anything before accusing someone
I'm on mobile but I can on discord
Factions? Like many factions?
We need details
I am small too but no one ever extorted me.
Hosped 40 times, yes lol. Now we (me n the monarch person who hosped me) even communicate again if emergency. But I rarely chat anyway. She understands if very important, i will deliver the news quickly.
Extortion? Never.
Screenshots? i can't even see any text.
Dickheads
Monarch HQ been real quiet since this dropped.
have you tried not being an ass hat?
They started it lol demanding 100 mil
Now they say it's a joke
Graved - No Content
please Report Brknarrow he is a multi account by his own admittance
Could or could not be true lol, no way to know
is everything ok sis?
I'm being accused of alts lol