Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Major change

Started by _ASUNA_YUUKi [3767921] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
_ASUNA_YUUKi [3767921]

I'm disappointed to see that much downvote at my trading list, I'm paying highest and not mugging a single seller, and yup sometimes I do late in trade but still my cash are limited I can't trade when I'm left with no cash else I'll have to buy for market value insted of 1% above 

So for that I'm setting a time for trading,

1:30 Torn time  to  22:30 Torn Time 

I' may be called as witch or vampire but i also need to sleep i can't awake 24hr becouse I'm not a fking Machine also I'm gonna make a discord group for further trades and other things (stay tuned till then)

                                                Your safe trader Yukkie/Eliza..