Brother Offertory is almost done buying his defends so I’ll offer the same deal! 500 losses for 500k straight hard cash. Make sure to msg after so I know it was intentional.
Those who do 10+ at once get something extra AWESOME
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Dsla [2807954] ×1
Brother Offertory is almost done buying his defends so I’ll offer the same deal! 500 losses for 500k straight hard cash. Make sure to msg after so I know it was intentional.
Those who do 10+ at once get something extra AWESOME
Yeah, I am not falling for this. 500 for 500k. No mention of 500k each loss so you would only get 1k per attack, STAY CLEAR!
Also notice how most of the people saying he is trustworthy are in the same faction...
Edit: must be right and hit a nerve :)
Flip some burgers. eat your veggies.
Edit response: happy halloween :)
this account is a multi
Please don't bump another's advertising thread. That goes against our advertising rules. You can post reviews if you have engaged with the service, but no bumps for the sake of bumps.
2 attacks done
Money sent bump
This is a scam, got paid $1k per each attack. Do not misread the title, you will only be paid $1k per attack. Not $500k per attack.
I did try and warn people
☺️🐢
B
b
b
Fk
Dsla sent $18,000 to you with the message: Tyvm
Mentions: Dsla [2807954]
B
b