00:09:33 - 26/08/25 Your stock benefit from West Side University has activated
12:26:45 - 12/09/25 You started the Computer Security and Defense course which cost $3,200 and will take 16d 19h 12m
12:31:05 - 12/09/25 You sold 40,000x West Side University shares at $104.00 each for a total of $4,155,840 after $4,160 in fees
12:31:53 - 12/09/25 You sold 360,000x West Side University shares at $104.00 each for a total of $37,402,560 after $37,440 in fees
600,000 remaining stock on hand
You are taking the Computer Security and Defense education course.
This course will be completed in 15 days, 13 hours, 26 minutes, and 25 seconds (29.09.2025 03:38:43).
Sept 12th to Sept 29th is 19.6 days.
The unadjusted course length is 28 days.
I was expecting a length of (28 * (1 - 0.2 merit - 0.1 cheat sheet - 0.1 stock benefit) = 16.8 days
Instead I only got (28 * (1 - 0.2 merit - 0.1 cheat sheet) = 19.6 days
May you please look into why my education duration was longer than what I expected it to be? Do I have to maintain the stock holding for the duration of the education? Can you confirm if my cheat sheet is enabled?