Please any anime die hard fan here? I need best anime to watch my Last anime was How not to summon a demon lord
I have run out now need more interesting ones wealthy to watch, Gracias
Started by Mary_miles [3784555] on in TV & Movies.
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Please any anime die hard fan here? I need best anime to watch my Last anime was How not to summon a demon lord
I have run out now need more interesting ones wealthy to watch, Gracias
There are some great ones out now like Gachiakuta and Tougen Anki. What kind are you into?
Oh and Apothecary Diaries was pretty fire too…
My Hero Academia
Thanks
AOT, Rising of shield hero, claymore, kaiju no.8, Clevatess, dan da dan, Mashle
Interspecies reviewers PEAK
I'm watching dandandan right now.
story about a boy whose balls got stolen by some old granny ghost or smthing (seriously his balls got stolen)
You mean his balls 😂 😂
yes both balls got stolen by old granny 🤣🤣🤣
My fave one!…I just watched You’re Next again the other day
I’m watching or watched all of these except for claymore…love all of these…also watching Sakamoto Days, Solo Leveling, Dr Stone. One Piece, Shangri-La Frontier, and My Hero Vigilantes…there are more but I’ll stop now 😅
Been watching old school pokemon from the beginning in sub. Still getting used to the Japanese verbage for everything in pokemon
I wasn't an anime fan for the first 35 years of my life. Just got into it recently. Just finished up Made in Abyss and that f*cked me up.
Jujutsu Kaisen is a must. Attack on Titan if you’re looking for an oldie but goodie! Also it’s super long & you’ll get to enjoy it for awhile if you’ve never seen it, would recommend
accurate username
JoJo
I would suggest... YuYu Hakasho, Seven Deadly Sins and Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Solo Leveling and Mr Sakamoto nailed it, very interesting to watch
Tougen Anki will be interesting too, only 1 season for now but wealth a watch