Life itself is hard surround yourself with good people good vibe’s and stay safe!!! I’m 38 years old and I gave messed up my knees real bad my son is 2 and I can’t even post with him because I tore my ACL/MCL playing basketball be safe torn citizens !!!!!!
Life
Started by Client-Ghost [3901419] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
🍿?
!Moved to non related
You stay safe too torn citizen. Acl tears are brutal
Not so Dex?
Hope things improve for you.