Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Accidental level holding?

Started by arctan [3831892] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
arctan [3831892]

So I was in a chain, and after a win I hit the next level.

There's nothing wrong with this, but the problem is that my hands moved faster than my brain and I closed the window right away habitually.

Does this have the same effect as pressing the "hold level" button?

I'm still fairly a low level so it's not too big of an issue, but I was just curious.