Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Im stuck. Need help !

Started by mrChaos1 [3906120] on in Racing.

3 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
mrChaos1 [3906120]

Racing class D was still fun, I drove the car I won most of the time. but. it happened in the last corner before the racing points were enough to move to class c. I crashed, and parts of my car came off. Now the situation is that my previous car can no longer get into the top three, so there are no new points for tuning the new car. advice what to do? which class c standard car could I use to progress again? and yes. I now know that it would have been worth using the points only at a later stage. I've read that everywhere but late. please help me 🏎️ 

 

Thank you 

Ygaria_Varr [2811829]

The best thing to do would be to carry on using the car that crashed, but to enter custom overnight races of 80 laps or more to push up your Racing Skill points.

 

While you're doing that carry on entering official races during the day.

 

Eventually your RS will rise and you will start to get placed in official races and get a few racing points again.

 

Do not give up! Eventually you will gain enough points and wins to go up.

 

If the worst comes to the worst, you can always go to work at a mechanic shop for a while and trade job points for racing points.

mrChaos1 [3906120]

first race with RS, and on a track with only a small part of dirt, but still I finished third. I will continue according to the above advice. I guess we will slowly rise from this swamp too.

thanks again