Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction recruiting

Started by adryan767 [3224266] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
adryan767 [3224266]

Hello I am the faction leader of the crying jesters if you want a peaceful faction to take it slow and have a way to keep your money safe come and join you can also make money of the faction crimes if you have any questions feel free to message me i can try to help you even if you don't want to join the faction it is a small faction i will respond as fast as I can if you message me while I am offline 

Thank you for reading this have a good day