Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

6B Dex [Thread Dividends]

Started by THEFERRETT [2352197] on in Achievements.

66 replies · 687 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
67
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

THEFERRETT [2352197]

Ever since I was a day 0 noob I have been chasing this highly elusive milestone and today I have finally reached it. After a long time of flower running and selling losses with Spliffy, Wicked, Evil-duck, haha_noob, Champion. Uncle and Dav (soon to be ovoxo flower running too) I have been able to afford xanax and points to be able to push me to this goal of mine. Big shoutout to the haters who give me motivation like MeanMike who said I wouldn't amount to anything in this game. 

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 


[image: i.gyazo.com]

Next goal is to reach 7,000,000,000 dexterity total which will probably be in a year or two :)

 

[Thread Dividends] Can we all please say “well done Mr Theferrett” or post your favourite Theferrett meme or something along them lines. I am not trying to bribe u but if you do, I will send someone a parachute at random. 

 

Thank you for your attention to this thread 

 

Regards, 

 

THEFERRETT

 

Leader of Monarch Embassy 

Leader of Monarch Retardation. 

 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Dex Whore

 

...this is like the only opportunity I will ever get to say that and not be bullying lmao 😂 

 

Congrats you dexxy ferrett

xRun [1000524]

well done Mr Theferrett

"Insert favourite Theferrett meme or something along them lines. - Too lazy to find*