Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Purson [3092328] on in Attacking.

32 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Purson [3092328]

I'm offering Stricken Hospitalization for 3m per hit

I can also provide Regular Hospitalization for 2m per hit.

 

Currently, I have access to these perks which usually result in 7–8 hours of hospitalization.

For regular hosp, it should be around 6+ hours.

 

Perks:

 

  • 10/10 Hospitalization Merit Upgrades
  • +50% Faction Outgoing Hospitalization Time
  • 44% Stricken

 

Message or mail me if you are interested.

 

P.S. :

- I’m usually active between 23:00 and 15:00 TCT.

- 100% money refunded for any remaining hits if you change your mind mid-contract.