Good afternoon merely curious the max level MCS one can own or somewhere I can look at the max increment levels of each stock block
Max level MCS ?
Started by GOREH0UND [2585053] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Minus_One [2138053]
· 5 likes ·
Well you can never have more than 1,000 energy, so getting more than 10 stock blocks would be a waste. First 5 blocks via torn tools: Increment Stocks Total Cost Reward 1 350,000 $268,726,500 100 energy 2 1,050,000 $806,179,500 200 … - Alvara-X [2678496]
· 2 likes ·
In my opinion getting even 5 blocks isn't worth it unless you have all the stocks that can make passive income
Well you can never have more than 1,000 energy, so getting more than 10 stock blocks would be a waste.
First 5 blocks via torn tools:
| Increment | Stocks | Total Cost | Reward |
|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 350,000 | $268,726,500 | 100 energy |
| 2 | 1,050,000 | $806,179,500 | 200 energy |
| 3 | 2,450,000 | $1,881,085,500 | 300 energy |
| 4 | 5,250,000 | $4,030,897,500 | 400 energy |
| 5 | 10,850,000 | $8,330,521,500 | 500 energy |
And by my math the total cost of 10 blocks would be: ~$275b.
In my opinion getting even 5 blocks isn't worth it unless you have all the stocks that can make passive income
I see your point im playing around with MCS vs MUN in terms of cost vs enjoyment value lol
Meh, I got 5 blocks, and they're a huge help in wars and chains. Or just a nice little boost when training
Thank for your input, it helped me decide for now I'll use level 3 MCS, but planning on level 5
I personally wouldn't go for higher though. I have $8,346,579,500 in the first 5 blocks, the 6th would be $8,615,824,000
There's no max, but since energy caps at 1,000 having more than 10 does nothing.
- Changed Mc Smoogle dividend increments to cap out at 10 (1,000 energy) 4/10/2022
Oh, well f**king fine then. Still no BCT speed stock block...sigh.
Quality of life eaither way you go; that thousand E once a week could be an absolute game changer though
brother 275b buys a lot more than 1000 e a week. have you heard of FHCs or hell, SEs
Bro you could get 700e a week without paying 10b. Join a 10 star farm
I wish lvl 7 MCS was only 10b, then I'd definitely have it