Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn husband

Started by LilMiss_Hallow [3324975] on in Roleplay.

2 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
LilMiss_Hallow [3324975]

it’s hard enough to find a partner on this so I’ve resorted to forums as I have no luck. 

 

 

looking for a husband who’s active, talkative and willing to split on half’s of everything we achieve together. I’m newer but not as new to Torn but I have learned the ropes and the ways. 

 

 

you can also find me on

discord @wtf_will.83908