.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
If only there was a way to message one person…
Maybe one day, we can but dream...
.
Then you're breaking ToS, right?
.
.
Both ways would be bypassing their blocking. Although I'm not sure if it would be breaking ToS, since you're not really harrassing them by apologizing for something you did/didn't do.
Pretty sure there was something here.
i soo want to know
We need a feature to see the edit history like texts.
You definitely don't want that.
Graved - Op edited out content
People would start saying dumb stuff and then edit it to make the replies make no sense I bet
Nah, most the regulars I see with several edits are typos/minor changes so a lot of people (myself included) you'd just get 10 versions of the same thing.
True, I typically only edit if I make a mistake which makes my message hard to read. (Or makes me look dumb lol)
(Or makes me look dumb lol)
Like I said; I edit a lot.
Well we both know that one spelling mistake makes your entire well thought out argument invalid.