Hey everyone,
Years ago there used to be a Excel Spreadsheet that we could update with what was at what location around the world. Drugs, plushy, flowers etc.
I'm just wondering if that still still exists?
Cheers and thank you!
Started by Didza [1134597] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hey everyone,
Years ago there used to be a Excel Spreadsheet that we could update with what was at what location around the world. Drugs, plushy, flowers etc.
I'm just wondering if that still still exists?
Cheers and thank you!
travel tech is way past updating spreadsheets mate, thousands of people fly with scripts that update databases you can access via apps like Torn PDA or sites like torns stats and yata.
Years ago I bet there was also a Q & A section.
Yeah thanks guys. I did find a post about this about 5 minutes after I made this forum
You made this forum?
So, you're to blame for all the shit posts?
!Moved to QnA
What was the sheet? Looks cool
You can go one better than a spreadsheet now. YATA shows all items abroad in each country and their respective stock levels.
Link: https://yata.yt/bazaar/abroad/