🌴🌴Coconut Paradise🌴🌴
( Closed till further notice )
BAZ Weekly
Started by CoconutWort [3828443] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 2 likes ·
Nah, keep it here. This is like market insights you learn over time but can’t find in forums. Traders somehow are so stingy with their insights, as if they’re paranoid about competition. But competition is good. It keeps us alert …
Inb4 moved to TP
I don't get why people are disliking this thread, but no replies or concerns, Do they hate the discounted prices or something? what's up? I'm a few months new player so I don't know what's the problem?
There is nothing to discuss, this is just an ad.
This post has been reported and declared clear.
Quick question: we can advertise our bazaar in GD now?
Well in that case, may I?
Folks stop buying our caches from market. Just long click our names on market list then click the bazaar icon. We all sell cheaper in bazaars.
On behalf of cache cartel, thank you!
And goodluck with your pull!
This is my first post im sorry
No need to be sorry or be discouraged to post. I was just kidding. We need all kinds of posts to make forum enjoyable.
To answer your curiousity: some bazaars sell higher than market mainly because they sell in bulk.
Per-month I buy 2k-5k certain type of candies.
Idgaf if it is 10%-20% higher. I have very thin patience, so I will not click 100 times just to buy candies for my noobs. I search for most amount and get the job done fast.
Same as selling caches. I sell slightly higher than other traders mainly because of my fat stack. Once I drop the price, everyone will be selling lower.
However because I have most caches and I dont talk who my buyers are, bulk buyers will buy from me without checking others. Mainly to avoid sell mug. No one enjoy carrying 1-20b cash in hand lurking from bazaar to bazaar.
oHHH so thats how they do it, thats actually quite smart god damn, Now my post does sound a lil stupid, I apologize for my complaint to those bazaars and sound ignorant, Unfortunately I dont know how to take down my post and just post it elsewhere without the rant 😭😭
Nah, keep it here.
This is like market insights you learn over time but can’t find in forums. Traders somehow are so stingy with their insights, as if they’re paranoid about competition.
But competition is good. It keeps us alert and sharp. They’re also what I call “share-risk buddies,” which would take too long to explain.
I love trading and business. I love doing it and talking about it. I could go on for 10,000 pages if you let me lol. But I know how boring that can be, so I just wait for someone to post something like this. So, thanks.
!Moved to trade post
So you will do something that you know will eventually make you broke, and you would like other people to do the same? If everybody goes broke, where will all that money end up?
No, its jsut my personal choice to have the little event thing, it sounds fun to do for me, what i just said earlier in my post is that i like other bazaar that did the same on selling stuff below market value, I didnt know then that they purposefully do that just to stock up or something and sell it lower at a later time. The xanax thing is just my personal choice cuz again it sounded a fun thing to do