Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for stakes

Started by Wong [1300458] on in Poker.

21 replies · 186 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Wong [1300458]

Sup,

 

Looking for people to stake me in 5b + 20B games

 

2% buyin = 1% profit

 

Makeup debt is included

 

I have already made +1b for my backers and it has been documented in this thread and this thread.

 

 

Summary of me:

 

I paid my way through Uni playing cash games and I have won several large tournaments + final tabled a decent amount of tourneys.

 

My tournament cash rate is roughly 25% - 30% (Not including multiple bullets)

 

 

 

Total winnings in Torn poker so far is roughly 20b with a significantly smaller "total hands played" than the average person with my recorded winnings.

 

 

 

 

Mentions: Stake a ex-pro poker player over 500k IRL profit · Wong's Testimonials for Business Deals

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Yeah, someone stake this guy for FP/Oli, we need more action up in here

 

Show us those winrates from torn.report though!

Wong [1300458]

Sorry, I dont use torn reports. I can post screenshot of total profit though.

 

If we play fp/oli can we agree to 2,7 rule + nit game?

 

Wong [1300458]

Do you know enough people where we can get together and do something like that?

 

Just a squad of people playing with these juicy rules?

 

 

Wong [1300458]

What are you talking about bro?

 

That's how I get my pocket aces.

 

You normies playing on dark mode is why you get shitty cards

Lick_My_Muff [3927175]

I have a 100% tournament cash rate (based on a sample size of one tournament). Expected ROI is five billion money. Dollar bills please, me so hungry. 

Ilovejuice [3714307]

I play with a 56% vpip, you can tell im not taking this seriously. Yes i had a 8b downswing, id be cleaning up if i was taking this seirously. Yes you have 20b on me in profits, but lets see the ratio and bb won per hour?

 

Unblur those stats, why are you so ashed to show them? I don't care about your profits stakers want to know how much you can make them per session in bb/h! 

 

You're ignorant wong, I know I may have stroked your ego with my post. Put your money where your mouth is lets go HU

Ilovejuice [3714307]

I play with a 56% vpip, you can tell im not taking this seriously. Yes i had a 8b downswing, id be cleaning up if i was taking this seirously. Yes you have 20b on me in profits, but lets see the ratio and bb won per hour?

 

Unblur those stats, why are you so ashed to show them? I don't care about your profits stakers want to know how much you can make them per session in bb/h! 

 

You're ignorant wong, I know I may have stroked your ego with my post. Put your money where your mouth is lets go HU

Wong [1300458]

These days there have been too many "new fresh" accounts that appear to be multis.

 

I will not be unblurring critical information. That's like asking your opponent what he has and expecting him to be honest with you.

 

I am not a fan of headup because people can just hit and run and I have learned to trust few in this game.

 

If you want to play headsup I am more than willing to do $100 headsup sit n go matches on ignition because it removes the ability for anyone to hit and run and you can use the money to buy DPs from Torn LTD either way it's a win win win.

Wong [1300458]

Btw, I want to add that I've already made my stakers a total of +1.5b cash in stakes. 

 

Out of the dozens of stakes I've had none of them asked me my bb/h, all they cared about was how much they've made and they are all happy with the 100s of mills I've made for them already.

Ilovejuice [3714307]

I’ve made my first and only staker 1b + ptyrex already. Also yes I am a fresh account. I don’t even know how this damn game works just decided to level up for the poker. Ignition is a bit buggy in my country, do you have coinpoker? 

The_teej [3449728]

convenient that you comment on someone else's post to detract from their request, but dont comment on your own post.  Headsup when?

 

 

edit: oh wait, maybe we'll have to step down a stake, seems like juan might be too much for you.