I need to speak with staff about an issue , who can I speak to?
Staff?
Started by TheGreatSphinx [3268095] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
You can find a list of all torn staff here: https://www.torn.com/staff.php If you are unsure about who would be able to help you with your issue you can consult this guide: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16279141&b=0&a=0
If you're not sure who you need to contact, you can always do a player report on yourself. A member of staff will respond to it.
Make sure you state the problem right up front in the report.
You can find a list of all torn staff here:
https://www.torn.com/staff.php
If you are unsure about who would be able to help you with your issue you can consult this guide:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16279141&b=0&a=0
Mentions: I need staff! Who do I contact?