Resume says:
Proficient in mathematics, English, psychology - especially in business, business management, financial advising, and of course management.
GED and some college of business administration courses through The University of Everyday I'm Hustling. Of course that does mean I took the prerequisites such as Knocking doors in the hood and I did have a little spat down a minor in "98 problems and money ain't one" however I left before receiving an internship through that program because I would've relocated to Dubai, a country that has deported me, and will not be so nice the fifth time if I am caught there.
My job experience is mostly in restraunts and management. I took over one might say a local dive bar just on the outskirts of my old town. When the owner generously donated his bar to me on his deathbed due to his son(s) not being present, I helped turn the 1 star establishment gain its fist Michellin star.
Of course when I was wanted in that county for mortgage fraud I had to flee and found myself working in construction where I naturally took over as a foreman and then a director of several building developments too regentirfy an entire township, it was a success however I do have to disclose that I was fired from that position due too "code violations" last time I checked being under budget on a job site was a blessing, not just for the bonus but for the people who have to lease the property who will now have completive prices...
After wandering for a while and investing in real estate the market collapsed so I had to take all my assets and liquidate them to start my own catering business on the go, since you know? Active warrants and all - but this did mean I could also go into my side hustle developing my own crypto currency. I can't tell you what that is for legal reasons but I will say it allowed me to buy a private island off of the coast of Peru which I don't access too because I've been embargoed from South America... Don't mix business with romance ok?
Where was I? Yeah I worked on a farm and actually had the sisters there sign over the deed in my name so I could take a double mortgage out on it then refinance and change banks for interest reasons to a bank in Peru. Basically I'm not allowed too have a bank account anymore... So if you are looking on paying me it has to be in cash or Bitcoin.
Anyways I have about 11.7 million in assets I can't collect on and are in some legal limbo, but I work hard and make a lot of money...
References:
Former president of Peru: Don-julio Corona (xxx)-xxx-xxxx
Former director of affairs at Build That! Construction TM: Johnson Williams (xxx)-xxx-xxxx
Former owner of Handle Bars: Julian Piopes
Ranch hands and farm owners: Heather and Crystal O'hannon