[BUYING] All Flowers and Plushies🌸🧸
Bulk or Singles
Fast Trade
Fair Prices
_________________________________________
Welcome to my Torn trade thread! This is the place for smooth, fast and safe trades for selling your inventory.
I'm an active and reliable trader. I believe in keeping things fair and honest!
❤Let's help each other out ❤
_________________________________________
✅ What I Buy:
Xanax, Plushies and Flowers whether single, bulk or sets
_________________________________________
💵 Paying fair prices. 98% MV (negotiable)
📦 Prefer bundles, but all offers welcome.
⚡ Fast responses and smooth trades guaranteed
✅️ 100% mug free trades. No risk and always clean with a receipt
_________________________________________
📜 Contact Info:
Profile link:
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2759410
Price list:
Set Trade:
Time zone: West African Time
Best trading time: 19:00 - 1:00 TCT
Status: Trusted trader ✅
Online: Frequently – fast reply guaranteed
_________________________________________
Don't be afraid to set a trade and clear out you're travel inventory😜
If you have any feedback or want to give a reaction
Just post it below❤
Mentions: King_vick [2759410]