Just dont lol
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I wish I just have the popcorn right now
Show is going great want more
Dont listen to that retard. tell her to drink her milk and do the opposite of whatever she says
Just make sure to be careful.
is dede turning into the new ana?
aint no f**king way lmfao
What?? Don't crash cache prices by dragging the whale stack to the top bc someone is selling 1 cache at the top spot?
Don't make enemies by hospitalizing and bountying and mugging the top spot sellers (who have at most a handful of caches vs her 50, Piercyy's 50, and Dwight's 50)? Don't harass anon sellers property broker employees who may or may not even sell anon who don't even sell caches?
Don't trust degen gamblers with billions in inventory that is actually a Ponzi scheme before they get fedded?
Mind = blown !
The newspaper article said this was a profitable business model!!!
Can confirm
I had to report myself to get a reasoning on it lol.
My comment about her lackies sending anon messages was a report I made earlier this year, and got told there was nothing that they could do about it.
So it's good to know saying drinking milk = bad. But anon harrasment = good :D
Welcome to Bogie's torn brother. cant say shit these days since that little incident
Abusing the ignore function as she does is crazy. Putting half of Torn on your ignore list, writing all over the forums, and then reporting if someone replies with a lame joke. GOTCHA!
Anyways, I am going to play an offline game now.
What on earth is the inside joke on the milk bro 🤣 I’m crying actual tears
Something she wrote here (link)
Mentions: TheStud [1654931] steal our money
gg we all going to fed today
Don't listen to these *haters* telling you that you can't do it. Just because they didn't have your same ambitions when they first started playing Torn means nothing. Go on, king. Follow your DREAMS. 💪🏻
My bazaar is my business and it is going swimmingly well!
Many players in the game shop and buy at The Nature Watch Charity Shop AKA my bazaar.
Bazaar customers
Current,94,871,
Last week,94,851,
Last month,94,738,
Last year,93,175,
Bazaar sales
Current,71,669,867,
Last week,71,584,597,
Last month,71,360,099,
Last year,67,579,765,
Bazaar revenue
Current,$512,179,525,643,
Last week,$511,976,105,103,
Last month,$510,304,786,234,
Last year,$490,421,286,867
I low key want to bounty jail OP for graving this thread
Intrepid
Graved - No content