dying light
Started by MortisThule [3871885] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
The game doesn't look bad it just doesn't seem like its going to have that same scare factor as the first dying light which what made me disappointed in dying light 2. This seems like a very powerful protagonist which is what's putting me off the game until i see a day 1 playthrough on release I'll have better judgement
Edit: I meant Protagonist not antagonist
Dying light 1 was the best one tbh... After that the game quality continuously decreased. Starting with their DLC which took away the parlour and free running, dying light 2 doesn't feel like dying light tbh. I have some hopes from this one but not very much
Can’t wait, DL2 I felt was a let down but I loved the first one playing as Kyle so I’m excited for his story to continue. Remember the end of the walkthrough and you get caught outside at night! Damn near pooped myself.
ok so apparently you have skills from the first game unlocked at the start, such as the grapple where you throw zombies by pushing x, though it does not tell you this, and there is no prompt.
also the zombies autograb is bs