What percentage of what you made from crimes get added to the warrant?
Arrest warrant
Started by IamDaBazooka [2910688] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ken_Ichinaka [3312334]
· 7 likes ·
If you don't want someone arresting you, just get yourself jailed busting someone and it resets your warrant to $0.00 - e7cf09 [3441977]
· 3 likes ·
The answer above is incomplete incorrect, it should be 20% for cash payout and ~20% for item payout (not sure on this one), proof below: - Zakaroni [2924040]
· 2 likes ·
Could you elaborate as to why you do this? I’m not seeing the benefit
10 ahh ahh ahh
I don't think this can be tracked
Part of the game that always keeps us wondering :)
I have been wondering the same thing because I barely do high paying ceimes and get arrested for nearly a mil each time, it's ridiculous, makes me wanna be in the DA
If you don't want someone arresting you, just get yourself jailed busting someone and it resets your warrant to $0.00
I reset once a week. Do as Ken_Ichinaka said. Get jailed, someone will bust you out almost immediately since you are still lower level and it resets it all to $0
Could you elaborate as to why you do this? I’m not seeing the benefit
Just so you don't get attacked and arrested by a player trying to claim your warrant.
08:19:58 - 19/09/25 xxx arrested you and claimed your $5,463,888 wanted reward [view]
Definitely better to coordinate an arrest and split it by saving up a bunch of high value crimes like scamming targets once you have enough emails farmed, free money lol
This seems to be correct as Andyman also stated 1$ warrant for every 5$ made in crimes
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16484537&b=0&a=0
But also I have never seen any numbers in my record (only N/A) and always be surprised when I get arrested with 2.1 to 2.3mil
Mentions: Are you Cashing in on Your Crimes?
There was a bug which stopped it from showing before it hit over 2m or so instead of 1m. That was fixed.
You will now see it on your criminal record as soon as it is over 1m.
(OCs 2.0 successes also count to this)
cool!
many thanks for that information
Hi. Can I have your source for that it is shown in criminal record as soon as it is over 1m?
Mentions: Criminal Record warrant broken
Thank you! It seems to be referenced from the player, without the staffs confirming if it is true. I believe it is still possible for the warrant to show up under 1m. As I have seen myself with <1m arrest warrent in the criminal records. There is still a hidden criteria to be met, before the value shows up in criminal records.
Edit (23 September 2025):
Interesting, I've been monitoring mine while doing crimes and it has never appeared for me below the 1m mark while watching (at least not yet)
There is no benefit. Some of us are just petty like that lol
Someone earning money on me and I get nothing in return? No thanks... at least this was the case until I realized I am too lazy to check my arrest warrant all the time... at least they could bust my ass out hmph
how you guys even got that arrest warrant amount?
my warrant never changed from N/A, but someone still arrested me several times per month
go to crimes
on top is a button labeled "Criminal Record"
click it