Give me something to do, I'm bored, I won't even charge you! If you like something I make for you, please share it here. I love you.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Hand Drawn Pfffffs and Boners
Started by Lick_My_Muff [3927175] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Discord icon of a mafia family of turtles, dressed in suits, with guns, in a burned out city?
I'll Google "Discord Icon" and see what I can do. I love you.
I guess he didn't like it but I'm posting it anyway.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Could you perchance do a raccoon with a flamethrower?
Probably! Stay tuned.
That's f***ing sick bro!
Aw, thanks!