Would anyone know why I only have sweet,market,clothes and jewelry shop as options to shop lift? But I see other people are able to shop lift from the pharmacy, bobs gun and other places?
Issue resolved
Started by Xxkiller500 [2623584] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Would anyone know why I only have sweet,market,clothes and jewelry shop as options to shop lift? But I see other people are able to shop lift from the pharmacy, bobs gun and other places?
Issue resolved
If I'm not mistaken, it's locked by your CS (Crime Skill)
That places you mentioned will be shown once reached certain amount of CS.
Also my app/torn looks nothing like my buddies. Im really confused
it really helps if you can send screenshot to know what is the difference .
but my guess is they have script installed
My torn looks like the OG torn, where my buddies it looks completely different. As a example when im in the forums for crime 2.0 my app/torn looks nothing like that
Are you still on crimes 1.0?
he might be using torn pda or scripts that change the appearance or show more info
Does your app/torn look like this?
Nah, look at his age vs activity. This is the first time he's played since creating his account almost 5 years ago.
If you still have access to crimes like Hacking, Kidnapping and Arson, you're still on Crimes 1.0 and are yet to migrate to 2.0, hence the different crimes.
So what's going on? How can I fix this?
that's pickpocket, not shoplift.
but yes maybe that's a script and it's crime 2.0
you left the game for a long time maybe, you still in crime 1.0 as mentioned above
I just used a random picture to explain my situation.
How do I get to crime 2.0
I figured it out thanks
I think you were right, he probably didn't take that screenshot himself. But seems he figured it out.