I've been having an issue every time I do leg day at the gym. As I'm exercising, I start feeling extremely tired. Just today, I got a pounding headache and extremely dizzy in the middle of a set. When I finished the set, my eyes started to strain from the light. I checked my pulse and it measured at roughly 180 BPM. When I was driving back, I coughed and I felt pain spike down my legs.
I have very strong legs due to my genetics, being able to push 800 lbs on the leg press just a few months into my weightlifting journey. The main issue was my balance. I could hardly do 135 lbs on the squat rack without losing my balance and having to bail. I'm a senior in high school, and I just turned 18 a few months ago. I'm afraid that I'm permanently injuring myself and I don't even know it.
My usual leg day is as follows:
3 sets on the squat rack
2 sets of leg extensions
3 sets of hip thrusts
2 sets of hamstring curls
2 sets of hip abductors
2 sets of hip adductors
3 sets of calf raises
All of these are separated by 2-4 minute rests, depending on how out of breath I am. I've been going to the gym since I was a sophomore, and I'm not on any kind of steroids. I don't make enough money to buy them anyways. Does anyone know why this is happening, or any potential fixes?