Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug Issue with Weapon XP

Started by d-mu12 [535930] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

d-mu12 [535930]

I had a little bit of a problem with my weapons and was looking for clarity

 

I 100% ‘d a few weapons a long time ago. I remember vividly going through the process of grinding them out & moving on to the next one, one by one, it took a while lol … but now when i randomly decided to go through my inventory, a bunch of them are no longer 100% which is weird. I can understand of it was just 1 by accident but not 3 or 4 whole weapons, that’s ridiculous.

 

Not only are these weapons not 100% they’re at 0, as if all that work i put in was for nothing.


Any idea how we can get this fixed ? 

 

I will say that my item # is over the 20k limit so i’m not sure if that may be a factor, just thought i should mention it.

 

d-mu12 [535930]

Yes of course, so the weapons were Kodachi , Naval cutlass, M4 Super & either Samurai or Katana, whichever was higher on base DMG i was saving the speedy weapons for later.

 

The first 3 worked themselves out & the XP showed up again, if you had a hand in that, thank you 😊 

 

sorry about the late response, just been busy