Everything from Pixie Sticks to SEs
Pinata Time
Started by DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 589 / 589 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
possible drops I saw: goodie bag, fhc, drug pack, donator pack, gift card, bct, boxing gloves, strippogram, six pack of energy drink, casino pass, parachute, xan, moonshine, tin of treats, edvd, pixie stick, lottery voucher, jawbreaker and taurine
Probably missed a few things thought but these were the standouts XD
This was new from the first time Pinata opened up.
Tail was a new area as it was never hit in the first round of attacks.
For Anyone Interested.
Only saw Olesian with 75 hits. Most others were =<50
Holy shit. CaptBritain with 87???????
BigZ with 53
BravoTitan with 56
Applyon with 51
Brother with 60
Okay, so probably common knowledge, but do Fury proc hits count for an additional "hit" or is it all lumped into 1 hit for that single fury strike?
If at all possible could we make the attacker count higher. The que was helpful, but say raise the number of total players able to attack at 1 time.
It was supposed to be 100 for this fight. There were obvious issues at that because I didn't think it ever crossed 50 at once.
They are using it to test for bugs/issues so expect changes in future encounters.
No, it does not. It definitely doesn't for the fight log, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't for loot check.
Kind of hard to believe that Capt managed to get in for 4 attacks when there was less than 10 that managed 3 attacks.
Just never seen it before but thanks.
come on! change the name to piÑata!
you cant have a pinata named seÑor chonk
A little behind the scenes hilarity, someone took advantage of the auto-equipping of items to inactive accounts mechanic (for those who don't know if you send an item to an inactive account and it does not have a slot there it will equip it).
This was possible before it was marked as an NPC, which negates such systems.
We had a little bit of a chuckle at the rope wearing a pair of Proda Sunglasses.
Should have put them sideways for Halloween! The invisible man riding the Piñata :)
i've tried to send a cattle prod to it.
there will always be abusers of the system, nothing will change it...
I just love that things are being worked on that we can observe. Seeing mission and travel updates in the announcement logs is exciting too
I only got in twice, not three times, sadly. My first join was at 07:30:02 seconds, then I had to queue up, and I was around 500th. I rejoined after that and fought again, queuing back up to about 1100th. I was close to my third join, but the pinata was killed when I was 70th in the queue. During this NPC, I only used a 15% rage Yasakuni sword, nothing else. Hope this helps with data.
Hmmm so would potentially seem like KindaEpicMoah is wrong in that sense unless I read his reply incorrectly.
Is that marker considered "hits/turns" or just number of damaging hits in total?
Attack queue testing on Pinata [777] @ 14:00 TCT today! 100 premium consumables, boosters, and supply packs dropped upon its defeat!
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=777
Bear in mind again this is a test of systems so don't go into this not expecting potential issues! :)
Mentions: Player [777]
Fabulous!
Got frozen at 186 in the queue, for informational and testing purposes only