Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stuck bet

Started by RiceWilly [903854] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

RiceWilly [903854]

I've seen other threads so didn't want to make one, but they've been marked as fixed so unsure if anyone still looks at them. 

 

I placed this bet yesterday which won. 

 

12:47:08 - 22/09/25 You placed a $1,000,000,000 (x1.07) bet in the Bookie on Kairat Almaty or Draw (Double Chance Ordinary time) bet on Kairat Almaty v Zhenis (Football)

 

Must I wait longer before posting a bug report about it in future?

 

Thanks

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will recommend you to read Bookie Policies to know our regulations. It can take up to a day for the bets to be paid out.

While markets are generally settled within an hour after the event is finished, sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for the events with a low coverage.

 

Kairat Almaty v Zhenis (finished at 15:01:00 - 22/09/2025 TCT), there's still some time to go.

 

Thanks!