anyone else getting 502 error and user could not be found when attacking piñata? Every time I get to the front of the Que I get sent right to the back again and my game crashes out😭
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Mentions: Pinata Time
Yes, its a stress test to make sure we get these issues identified and resolved ahead of actual events. You should go into attacks on the Pinata expecting issues because that is what we are there to resolve and identify.
I can share ss of the issue I had if you guys need? Although presumably you are already aware