Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 100 [Thread Dividends]

Started by THEFERRETT [2352197] on in Achievements.

75 replies · 460 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
76
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

THEFERRETT [2352197]

Hi all, 

 

I just wanted to share that I reached level 100 on my torn city main account. 

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

Im pretty sure I am one of the fastest players to ever reach level 100 most players my age are like level 75 or something so I am really proud of this. 

 

I honestly can’t believe in 2025 there are players that have not reached level 100 that’s crazy. 

 

Anyway, feel free to post a message below to join me in congratulating me on achieving level 100. I have 100 E DVDs  that I will be giving away at random to players who comment to celebrate this achievement.

 

Thank you for your attention to this achievement.

 

Kind regards

 

THEFERRETT

 

Leader of Monarch Embassy

Leader of Monarch Retardation  

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

congrats, how long did it take?

 

 

JK really great achievement,  I can't wait to get there myself.

 

 

what was the hardest part in your opinion to get there?

 

rabbit [1995921]

Hi original poster,

 

Thanks for offering out Erotic DVDs to celebrate your accomplishment on porn torn

 

+Rated.