My dog is out with my wife racing this weekend and I miss him. Please show me your dogs; my boys and their nephew to get started.
Bonus points for speedy pups and/or zoomie enthusiasts
Started by Desquivel [3937869] on in Animals & Nature.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
My dog is out with my wife racing this weekend and I miss him. Please show me your dogs; my boys and their nephew to get started.
Bonus points for speedy pups and/or zoomie enthusiasts
Update: He won Saturday's race meet! Third on Sunday in a close field.
His reward was getting to become one with a muddy lake in the rain. There are few places he'd rather be.
I love how much Binks is clearly enjoying their romp. I love me a good Aussie-- I can't help but feel a kinship for every chaotic herdy creature I meet. We added our first herding breed two years ago and honestly I'm obsessed. If it wasn't for time/money/space I would have a dozen.
This past weekend we went barn hunting and and are now over halfway to our Open title in the sport! Unfortunately the only documentation appears to be this Top 10 Paranormal Sightings outtake.