Yo guys it's my 16th birthday, so I am arranging 16 gifts for someone who wishes me happy birthday :)
Birthday party
Started by Nikunj_ [3871193] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Romarocky [3152013]
· 6 likes ·
Happy birthday. No need for thread dividends. I wish I had known about torn when i was younger. - SkarabRevenge [3472610]
· 4 likes ·
Is bit---creepy. - SkarabRevenge [3472610]
· 2 likes ·
Happy Birthday! I do not need gifts. Is just nice to say Happy Birthday! 16 huh? I hope you get a new car.
Happy Birthday! I do not need gifts. Is just nice to say Happy Birthday! 16 huh? I hope you get a new car.
I'm a 16 yr old too. Wanna be friends ? We could meet in a park I could introduce you to my uncle Hanson , you'd love him.
Is bit---creepy.
Happy birthday.
No need for thread dividends.
I wish I had known about torn when i was younger.
Happy Birthday!
Congrats on 16 years on this little planet of ours
Happy Birthday! (Double my gift and pass it on)
Happy 16th! At least in the usa 16 is one of a few milestone days. There's 10, when we finally hit double digits, 13 for teen years, 16 to drive, 18 to vote/join military/end high school, 21 to drink, then 40 just because Lordy Lordy we're now 40 lol, and the rest just fly by way too fast and (the gods willing) we're 100 yo and it feels like we were 40 just 8 years ago XD.
Enjoy your 16th!
you spend 16 years wishing you were older and the rest of your life wishing you were younger
happy b-day
Happy Birthday young brother, I'll send you a gift when I land in Torn :D
Happy Birthday! Enjoy it :)
Moved to F&G
Happy Birthday chap
Happy Birthday bro 🎉
-
Happy Birthday bro
Happy 16th Birthday to you kid.
Happy Birthday. Hope you ended up having a great day.
Thanks everyone 💗
Here is the list of gifts i received
04:10:54 - 23/09/25 DuncanTheDrunk sent a Donator Pack to you with the message: Happy Birthday!
04:27:44 - 23/09/25 Eyer sent a Birthday Present to you with the message: happy birthday for tomorrow
04:29:53 - 23/09/25 KraftingDinner sent $10,000,000 to you with the message: Happy Birthday!
01:49:46 - 24/09/25 Someone anonymously sent $69 to you with the message: Happy 69th day
01:51:52 - 24/09/25 SkarabRevenge sent a Mercia SLR to you with the message: New car for 16th birthday. I know you can not use it yet. But. You can sell if want. Happy Birthday!
02:22:27 - 24/09/25 OGColossus sent $161,616 to you with the message: Happy 16th
Wow, I always forget that I am not the only young person living in this chaotic but wonderful City
Happy Birthday!