no comment
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 41
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 29 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
No comment
Moved to Music
Damn that bird spitting 🔥 🗣️🗣️🗣️ (will listen later)
Best Lyrics this side of torn
🤙🏻
I feel genuinely privileged to have your musical mind at my fingertips and will be checking this in detail later
Also kudos to you for using AI to do what AI is good for but leaving the actual creative process of writing the lyrics all to your own grey matter, you're a genius and as I've said before I'm getting serious Madvillain etc vibes from what you write
Good bars, now
If I can act like "THE BRUCE DICKINSON" for just a moment,
as to these bars,
Cruel, he gota hive mind to wrack
Fuel to the tire fire, his haters smoke crack
Youll soon retire, take a hit an hack
Dual wield microphones echo chamber impact
I think if you changed "microphones" to "mics," the flow would be even better
Fire as always bro 😎
no comment
Tupac you alive good stuff mate