So I found an adult account named after a faction here and they specifically mention Torn and raising funds for Torn or do trades isn't that against the rules?
About this thread
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 49
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 32 likes ·
NGL It felt a little bit weird contacting onlyfans support from Torn's business email but that's the sort of day we're doing today apparently... - bogie [148747] Admin
· 21 likes ·
Squidward made the link and dealt with the account as a multi, I just had to deal with Onlyfans, felt entirely reasonable despite being outside working hours as I was already on the platform anyway at this time of night. - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 18 likes ·
This is just a blatant fabrication/fake, and OP is a multi. So, I've sorted that and graved this.
Yes also please put this in the wuestions and answers tab
More details required.
Where and what is this 'adult account' and how do they 'mention' Torn
Edit: Also please name and shame.
Ah didnt know that was a thing my English is not the best
I'll take Torn Porn for $1000 Alex.
It's from an adult website and they have it in their profile bio
Have what in their bio? I mean if they are raising funds to later buy DPs or trying to recruit new players... both are fine. If they are asking directly for Torn dollars, thats not fine.
It's this
Edited: I posted before clicking anything, I deleted because I trust Elzeothis
brother what the f**k are you searching for to find this
Staff edit: removed
BOGIE, #READONLY30DAYS
f**k sake man, come on.
"Of course you can trade us in game as well"
Cut and dry that's RMT.
Report 'em
Haha I do things randomly out of boredom
Edit: filed a report on the named account. Staff confirmed it was fake. OP fedded.
Seems OP was an incel who got rejected by the Faction Leader and setup a fake OF page to try to get them banned.
Yea I reported as well I was just unaware if it was a proper rule break or not
Edit - luuuuuul
That's actually harassment from someone trying to get our faction in trouble.
Probably 3939422 as we've been reporting them constantly.
They act a lot like Lavenderluv, come to think of it...
🤔
Racist
Poor spelling and grammar
Harassing behavior
Excuse me, PJ, I feel unsafe.... 🖐️
edit: deleted because I trust Elzeothis