Appreciate it I could not figure that out
Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Faction drama spilling into OnlyFans? Damn...
Well atleast bogie gets an excuse to check out someone's OF now.
Oh wow they keep finding new was trying to frame Out faction...
Assuming from this reply that the screenshot is fake then? (Or the account itself)
Edit: answered below by staff, OP was a mulit and faked it. Guess it was kinda worth the report then Lol
Just want to say although Elzeothis has already spoken, RA is a fantastic faction full of wonderful people and that adult account is in NO WAY associated with them. It’s an attempt to get them fedded.
bruv wut? i was not aware my faction had an only fans
so is this y i got a bounty on me for "selling nudes"? cuz like if so yikes
soooo... OP places bounties on all our faction's females saying that they sell nudes, then makes an OF account for the faction and reports it on forums...
[image: media0.giphy.com]
Thank you, fren, I'm honored 🙏
Was I not supposed to reveal my findings?
This is just a blatant fabrication/fake, and OP is a multi. So, I've sorted that and graved this.
ty 🙏
NGL It felt a little bit weird contacting onlyfans support from Torn's business email but that's the sort of day we're doing today apparently...
thats f**kin wild
Doing Gods work, sorry for bothering you folks with a report - Didn't see anybody else doing it.
Probably a fairly safe bet that TORNHUB and PORNHUB are right next to each other on lots of players bookmark bars ;)
Thank you, Bogie, and everyone else for acting so quickly. I know it's not normal business hours in the UK, and all of us over here are very grateful for your prompt attention.
Squidward made the link and dealt with the account as a multi, I just had to deal with Onlyfans, felt entirely reasonable despite being outside working hours as I was already on the platform anyway at this time of night.
😂😂😂😂 midget chick's with dicks again bro?