10* MUSIC STORE REPLACING ONE INACTIVE PERSON
No pay but free trains and good perks!
Started by Gell_Nell [3112374] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
10* MUSIC STORE REPLACING ONE INACTIVE PERSON
No pay but free trains and good perks!
ONE SPOT OPEN TO REPLACE AN INACTIVE!
NEED 75K MINIMUM WORKS STATS PLEASE.
Message me with your stats
and how many merits you have on EE.
YOOO APPLY TO MY COMPANY or whatever..
ONE SPOT OPEN TO REPLACE AN INACTIVE!
NEED 75K MINIMUM WORKS STATS PLEASE.
Message me with your stats
and how many merits you have on EE.
ONE SPOT OPEN TO REPLACE AN INACTIVE!
NEED 75K MINIMUM WORKS STATS PLEASE.
Message me with your stats
and how many merits you have on EE.
One position opening up!
Hiring someone with OVER 100K TOTAL STATS
SORRY I CANNOT HIRE NOOBS WITH LOW STATS
Applications are open :)
HIRING ONE PERSON WITH AT LEAST 100k TOTAL WORK STATS PLZZZ
https://tinyurl.com/FeetPicksMusicStore no noobs lol
https://tinyurl.com/FeetPicksMusicStore
I need people with at least 100K total work stats, OR
if you have 10/10 EE merits, I could accept less than 100k total.
https://tinyurl.com/FeetPicksMusicStore
I need people with at least 100K total work stats, OR
if you have 10/10 EE merits, I could accept less than 100k total.
GRAVE PLZ