How many would restart your account if wiped
Just for fun
Started by Abes74 [2148095] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
I imagine the vast majority would not, else they woulda done so already...
You know you can actually restart right, by deleting your account and after a period of time (I believe 14 days) creating a new one?
Wipe deez nuts
For real though what are you even asking? Wiped?
How many would restart your account if wiped back to nothing?
Yes.
If it was just me? No
If it was everyone else too? Yes
Wtf is that poll. The question should be "Would you restart your account if wiped"
And no, I wouldn't.
what kind of poll is this
Wiped?
What, like an old person?
Like your windscreen.
i prefer bidets
I imagine the vast majority would not, else they woulda done so already...
I think most would...to at least check for the time traveller merit, realise they didn't get it...come to the forums, complain about not getting it.
I wouldn't.
What do you gain out of it in reality? other than your days old count changing?
Upon doing so, most things in the game instantly become more difficult.
That's like my patience...
Cracked...
If I lost all my money - I wouldn't restart, I would rebuild.
I don't see a purpose in redoing my account, my first 2 years were a bit of a struggle but I wouldn't restart with the knowledge I have now - I'd be better off just channeling my knowledge into my existing account?
haill nah id never open the game again
Only if it was everyone getting wiped otherwise it wouldnt be worth another 16 years
if it was everyone, no because then there is nothing to do
if it was just me, not even 10 minutes and ill restart
Love is nothing without money.
Torn is in real time. An achievement that requires 10 year in torn it requires also 10 years in real life.
Would you be good if your work, your house, your family, your bank account and many other things was wiped?
I would start a torn 2.0 with maybe a 10x speed. In some browser games sometimes there are special server with 2x speed or 10x speed.
In that case I would play both servers.
Also I don't understand why some people decide to delete their accounts and restart with a new one.
The only justification I can find is when you ruin your reputation.
If you are forced to restart because of a fed, you can't actually restart.
In both these 2 cases, it was because of a personal error and/or own decisions.