Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ww3

Started by Clifford_AI [3932139] on in Politics & Law.

81 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

_T_ [1009930]

Well, considering you think youre smarter than Nikola Tesla, I'd imagine trying to explain anything of reason to you is as effective as screaming at a brick wall.  So it's easy to see the frustration of the older people who have had the unfortunate opportunity to try & discuss any of their experiences with you.. 

Madgod [1733719]

I don't know why you even bother replying to Jtester. He is probably the biggest idiot on the forums ever since WhackedMaki stopped posting here

_T_ [1009930]

Youre right. I should know better than to even waste my time with him.. I feel like I just lost brain cells trying to explain the obvious to him.

 

 

Jtester [2477772]

It once again amazes your lack of reading comprehension skills. At no point have I claimed to be smarter than Nikola Tesla, but that's obvious. Believe it or not, I'm not gonna bark at some old geezer at work just because he's annoying knob, it's not the Torn Forums. Although I expect you're probably about as palatable as you in the torn forums as real life 

_T_ [1009930]

If this were a work scenario, im sure you'd be asking me to save your ass & try to take credit for my work like all the other insecure university educated idiots do :)

 

 

 

 

Jtester [2477772]

Unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to work my job without a bachelors at a minimum, oh, and no criminal convictions. There's no one else to really steal the credit from, I lead a team of my own, who I always push to the front as much as possible to take all the credit they damn well worked for and deserve

 

Yeah and after the other thread, you definitely wouldn't qualify pass the logic testing phase of the interview anyway.

_T_ [1009930]

You need a bachelor's degree to clean bathrooms now.   Odd.   

 

You couldn't pay me enough to work with you. and the only thing you proved in the other thread is what arrogant moron you are.   

Jtester [2477772]

Lmfao, you tried to insult me, it backfired and now you're just throwing out whatever trash comes to mind.

 

Sorry T, you don't need to worry about what you'd need to be paid to work with me because you wouldn't even get an interview to get the chance.

_T_ [1009930]

I dont have to try & insult you.. You do that fine all by yourself.. FYI, im not the one who made my sig. & IM not the only one using it :)

Jtester [2477772]

You don't have to try and insult me? But yet, you did and it failed miserably lmfao cause your ego is out of check 

 

I couldn't care less about your signature, I have them turned off for the most part. 

_T_ [1009930]

Oh, cmon, bud, I thought you'd be happy since I brought you & Lewri together.  Combined, your IQs might actually break double digits. Assuming you girls dont cancel each other out over trying to explain physics with phone charger analogies. 

Jtester [2477772]

Oh no, the guy who doesn't understand basic mathematics and science thinks my IQ is low, how will I ever cope. 

 

Over a century on and no one has built your magic tower, keep dreaming

_T_ [1009930]

Says the moron who can't even discuss the subject intelligently. But sure is quick to criticize a world-renowned inventor whose IQ far surpassed any of ours. 

 

Jtester [2477772]

Ah yes, because I said didn't Tesla didn't know the future at the time I criticised him and said I was smarter.

 

It's like everyday you get worse at reading words, another testament to your mind slipping away

Bhappychap [2270497]

According to the government, you would be. You'd be watching it from you Monitor like a lot of us. 

 

 

Thankfully, most of the population of world isn't nearly as trigger happy.