Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NW corner Map Glitching?

Started by CrimsonStasia [3375303] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 192 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
CrimsonStasia [3375303]

Map is currently acting up. I noticed it on mobile too. I was wanting to know if people had a similar issue. I disabled TornTools and it is still persistant

TT activated:
 

TT Disabled:

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

dunmugmeh [538353]

It is glitching. But you can still pick up items in the glitched areas i just did my daily sweep of picking up city items and got one or 2 from the glitched areas.

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

A change made yesterday has been reverted, however I expect those who cannot see the map will need to clear their browser's cache. Thanks!