I’m new to the whole company thing I’m looking for advice as to how much I should spend on the daily budget anyone have any suggestions
Advertising pricing
Started by DeedGiver [3497352] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DeedGiver [3497352]
· 1 likes ·
Ok thank you and yes my bad I don’t really use forums to often so was confused and couldn’t find
Really??? ANOTHER thread after knowing theres a company discussion forum?
!Moved to company discussion forum.
I'm not quite sure about gas stations. All companies have different advertising numbers usually. The more the competition the more it can be. Id recommend asking other gas station directors about how much they're advertising, and see how it works for your company
Ok thank you and yes my bad I don’t really use forums to often so was confused and couldn’t find
director discord would help, with how much to put too.
the thing with ads is.
1st place "highest paying for ads" 40% sales bonus
2nd. 39"
3rd so on all the way down to %1
depends on number of companies ahead of you star wise to try to compete.
after fully staffed ect you should try to find where you get the bonus at $ wise. if its at 500000. try. 530000.
100k try 320k. if sales dont change much or go down with addiction.
its gunna be 700k to 3 million a day to even get a sales bonus. 3 mill is probably placing 1st for a few companies.