Will Hydrochloric Acid be sold on Japan permanently or it's just for a few days? Price has dropped sooooo much
Hydrochloric Acid
Started by WTV1 [3281931] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 60
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
Most-liked replies
- IndyCision [2597200]
· 24 likes ·
I asked the magic 8-ball for you. - Weav3r [1853324] Helper
· 9 likes ·
I added an item changelog to TornW3B's homepage at the bottom. When those items are removed from overseas, it will reflect on my site. There's a lot of people still flying out for zip ties since they're more profitable than …
Mentioned in this thread
Weav3r [1853324] ×1
I asked the magic 8-ball for you.
Apparently will some stay - and some will be part of Tourism Event...
There goes my Mobster earnings, :)
I hope not, would much prefer for crime materials to come from other crimes rather than flying
how could we know?
I bloody hope not
yea maybe no
The rare post from booby
Idk why its so difficult for Torn to clarify these things.
Every update is so vague , from crimes, OCs , items
and everything else .
To create speculative markets.
It's an opportunity to make money, breakeven, or lose money on - It's not a bad thing.
Ched is enjoying how much money is lost to tax. And people keep stockpiling and keeping price high. As I see it as long as price stays decently high on stuff like zips and magnesium thingy restocking abroad will continue.
I dunno. I've been to Mexico already 3 times this morning. There's no zips....
05:30:10 - 29/09/25 You bought 31x Zip Ties at $25 each for a total of $775 from Mexico
I added an item changelog to TornW3B's homepage at the bottom. When those items are removed from overseas, it will reflect on my site.
There's a lot of people still flying out for zip ties since they're more profitable than Xanax currently but only stock up to 1/10th of the supply I believe, so they will continue to sell out pretty quickly for the time being.
So they removed pillow from UAE?
Looks that way, at least according to the API
Every time I encounter an issue in Torn, whether through planned change or just lack of forseight, I check the forums and nine times out of ten you've already made a tool to get around the issue.
Thank you for doing what you do.
@Weaver[1853324] the website https://weav3r.dev/ is not working as of Wed 12:22:45 - 01/10/25... please let us know when it will be up. Thanks a lot for the website
Mentions: Weav3r [1853324]
LIterally the most popular thread right now addresses this situation. Look around mate, he's already provided an explanation of what happened.