Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite Dish

Started by ShadowSolair [3871343] on in General Non-related.

14 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
ShadowSolair [3871343]

Morning all,

I hope everyone had a profitable tourism weekend!

Question, if you were feeling down, or just wanted something nostalgic in the way of food, what would be your go to?

For myself

Ross Ill Fron [Maltese dish, rice baked in the oven.]
Mushroom, Olive mini muffin pizzas
Roast meat dinner, with home made gravy from stock and usual roast veggie mix, potato, pumpkin, etc

What's yours?

SugarPlumDeb [2114298]

Have to say I am a bit disappointed . When you said your favorite dish was very excited to see what kind or ware you liked.

 

 

Now for the fave meal really depends on the mood. However hashbrowns, English  muffin with marmalade & hot cup of tea.

 

Takes me back to the days with my grandmother. The kindest woman I ever knew. 

 

We also ate a lot of mashed potatoes and asparagus. 

 

We feasted on theses delights on Original Melmac dishes. Teh melamine of today is a cheap knockoff 

 

Thank you for bringing up the happy memories 

 

ShadowSolair [3871343]

Hahaha in the way of use and storage Pyrex presently!

And of course good nostalgia is the best kind!!

In the way of treats with grandparents my nonna and nunnu use to make their own pasta sauces with fresh veggies from the garden, and source lean meat locally, so another dish was

Spaghetti and rabbit

And the trea is pronounced kaaki it's a donut that's meant to dip in hot drinks, it acts like a sponge and is savory!

Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer

We have a place that offers cutter chicken pizza. It's pizza with butter chicken topping. The best of all worlds really 

Yeahyee [2761287]

Tbh I'm a medium well kinda guy I like my steaks still juicy but firm if possible with a crispy outside. :P 

 

How about yourself how do you like your steak. Blue I'm guessing?!?! XD

ShadowSolair [3871343]

Absolutely NOT! XDDD I'll pass on food poisoning.
I like a crisp outside, but medium rare, so its still a bit bloody and super juicy.
but, thats only personal preference!