Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for company

Started by 7oh [2101293] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
7oh [2101293]

Hello, I am looking for any company really. In my situation, perks are not what im after. As long as you give me a good pay, I will be by your side until 10* and forever on. Shoot me a chat and lets get started. Thanks. I have 3 points in EE as well.

  • Manual labor 27,048
  • Intelligence 96,692
  • Endurance 53,933
  • 177,673