So I have come across a couple clans who have a timer in their faction description that shows a countdown clock to start a chain. I've tried a couple different scripts but I can't make it work. Does anyone know how to make this happen?
Chain start countdown timer?
Started by JonnyB [3567478] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
What you're probably seeing is the chain cooldown timer. This happens when a chain ends, and it's a timer until they can start their next chain.
If you mean a deliberate timer counting down, with details like "Chain will start in:" you're looking for an email timer. There's multiple available, a common one is sendtric:
Thanks, yeah I was looking for the email timer. I'm going to try that one