Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How do trains work?

Started by Doylilcus [3888722] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Doylilcus [3888722]

I’m looking to take advantage of trains but don’t know how they work. I joined a company from a fellow faction member that was advertising this:

 

3 trains → ~33k DEX = 1 Xanax / 2.5m cash
6 trains → ~66k DEX = 2 Xanax / 5m
12 trains → ~132k DEX = 4 Xanax / 10m
18 trains → ~198k DEX = 6 Xanax / 15m
Bulk 30 trains → ~330k DEX = 10 Xanax / 25m
Molly’s House of Jollys Fitness Center (STR/Speed Trains)
3 trains → ~33k STR/Speed = 1 Xanax / 2.5m cash
6 trains → ~66k STR/Speed = 2 Xanax / 5m
12 trains → ~132k STR/Speed = 4 Xanax / 10m
18 trains → ~198k STR/Speed = 6 Xanax / 15m
Bulk 30 trains → ~330k STR/Speed = 10 Xanax / 25m

 

From that message, I got the impression that trains are gym stats? But since joining the company I’ve only got working stats, and not a ton (but I don’t expect a ton my work stats are not good anyways) but no gym gains. After asking the owner about it they said they were trying to figure it out themselves. 

Can anyone let me know if/how this works? Spending XANS for gym gains sounds awesome. 

RealTeel [3008047]

It sounds like they are trying to make the math of using JP for gym gains in a fitness center seem more appealing. 

 

I'm not familiar with fitness center stuff really, and not a math guy, so I can't help you there... But looks like a lot more info than is really needed.

 

it gets confusing with the Xanax  / 2.5m cash.

 

But in a fitness center, you can use JP for stats, I believe. Every train you get gives you JP (the amount of stars a company has is how many you get). 

 

So while buying trains, you could be using your JP for boosting your stats. 

 

Have you messaged and asked the person?? 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Trains don't give JP, they exclusively give work stats.

 

21:11:54 - 29/09/25 You trained xxx from xxxx gaining them 25 intelligence and 50 endurance

 

That said I have no f**king clue what the ad means. May just be some AI hallucination?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Perhaps they completely misread someone else's company guide and somehow believe that their trains give battle stats which is completely incorrect. 

 

This is a question for your director most likely and what they mean by you gain 33k dex for 3 trains... Because that makes no sense at all. 

IndyCision [2597200]

Your faction member is just a noob with a 1* fitness center and has no clue what they are doing.

Or they are just faction hopping and trying to scam other new players for free Xanax...